Winery Visit to Bodegas Emilio Moro
Visit Bodegas Emilio Moro on a Private Winery Tour
Emilio Moro is one of the largest and most respected wineries in Ribera del Duero.
Before Emilio Moro started his own winery, he worked at some of the best wineries in Ribera del Duero. In 2001 Emilio Moro opened a modern winery, that produces high quality wine.
The winery has 100 hectares of vineyards spread over 15 different fields, all with 100% tinto fino, which is Ribera del Duero star grape. Bodegas Emilio Moro has received up to 97 Parker Points for the Valderramiro and Sancho Martin wines.
After pick-up at the hotel and arrival at Bodegas Emilio Moro,the winery visit starts, finishing with a tasting of some of the winery's best wines:
The Winery offers a wide variety of winery visits and gastronomic tours:
- Emilio Moro: tasting of 2 wines
- Malleolus: tasting of three wines, including malleolus
- Tradition and annivation: visit to Emilio and Cepa 21, which also is owned by Emilio Moro.
- Gastronomic tours: the tasting of several wines and a delicious lunch.
Details & prices of the Winery Visit to Bodegas Emilio Moro
Duration of the Winery visit to Emilio Moro
From 3 hours (including transportation). It is possible to arrange the tour from Madrid, Bilbao and Valladolid.
The wine tour to emilio Moro includes
- Private driver and minibus
- Visit to and tastings at Emilio Moro
- Possibility: lunch on the trip + have a private guide
Price of the Wine Tour to Emilio Moro
for a private Wine Tour to Emilio Moro.